Now that you are pondering on subscribing to my newsletter, here a few things that I'd like to mention about it:
- With the strict data protection policy that I have on this blog, please be sure that upon submitting your email address for subscription, your email will not be shared with anyone except me on the platform and Mailgun! (since Ghost uses it for sending out emails).
- At most I'll post 1-2 posts a month and you'll only get an email for each one of them as soon as they go live.
- The email will contain one recently published blog completely with embedded images, URLs and code.
- You will have the ability to unsubscribe in all the emails.
- Since I'm not planning on monetising this blog and by extension its notification emails too, there will be no sort of ads anywhere at all.
- I have Ghost's in-built open-rate analytics disabled. (I won't even get to know if the emails being sent being opened or not!)
- You can use Firefox Relay (and yes, it's
Free) which will obscure your email address by providing a relay email that will forward inbound emails to your personal email. It's highly helpful when you don't want to share your personal e-mail address.
At last, if you have ended up subscribing to this blog - Thanks :)
You can choose to support me through BMC ( if you feel like it).